Hand in Hand, Faith in Action
Early Bird Registration prior to May 15 $320
Registrations received after May 15 $340
Camp Sheldrake’s Overnight Programs
|July 3-6||Tadpole Mini (5-10 yrs)||$170||Click Here|
|July 8-13||Child Adventure (8-11 yrs)||$340||Click Here|
|July 15 – 20||Teen Challenge (12-15 yrs)||$340||Click Here|
|July 22 – 27||Child Adventure (8-11 yrs)||$340||Click Here|
|July 29 -Aug 3||All Age (8-15 yrs)||$340||Click Here|
|July 15 -27||Leaders in Training (15-17 yrs)||$600||Click Here|
Camp Sheldrake’s Day Programs
Please Note for our Day Programs: Drop off will be between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM and pick up will be during the hours of 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Also, snacks will be provided during the day, but we ask that you pack your own lunch (at Camp Sheldrake we do our best to make sure that camp is a nut-free facility).
|July 6||All Age (5-12 yrs) - Day||$25||Click Here|
|July 13||All Age (5-12 yrs) - Day||$25||Click Here|
|July 20||All Age (5-12 yrs) - Day||$25||Click Here|
|July 27||All Age (5-12 yrs) - Day||$25||Click Here|
|August 3||All Age (5-12 yrs) - Day||$25||Click Here|
|August 10||All Age (5-12 yrs) - Day||$25||Click Here|
**NEW – Camp Sheldrake’s Mini Overnight Programs in August
We are excited to announce this new program to Camp Sheldrake! Everyone between the age of 9 and 12 who is looking for a great summer program over 2 nights and 3 days this program is for you!
|August 8-10||Mini Overnight Camp (age 9-12)||$100||Click Here|
** Please note a slight increase in our weekly rate due to increased operation related costs **
Camp Sheldrake accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
Note: both pages must be completed.
If you have trouble opening these files, please contact the camp office and we will mail you a form.
Contact our office for more information (506) 622-8907 or email email@example.com
Refund Policy – To register a camper, please download our registration form (above), or contact the camp office to have one mailed to you. A deposit in the amount of $100 (non-refundable) for the overnight program and the entire fee for the day program will be considered the deposit. a post-dated cheque for the remainder of the fee must accompany a signed registration form. The post-dated cheque must be dated at least two weeks prior to the start of the session and is non-refundable after that date. On Line Registration is available. Same conditions apply to On Line Registration.
Camp Sheldrake Inc. reserves the right to prematurely end any camper’s session at camp due to misbehavior. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances. Refunds will not be issued in the event of sickness or injury that prematurely ends a camper’s session. However, at the Director’s discretion, a rain check option will be considered.
- For families in need of financial assistance, Camp Sheldrake offers a limited sponsorship program. Contact the camp office for details.
- Registration confirmation will be provided by phone as soon as we have received the completed and signed registration form, the $100 deposit, and a post-dated cheque (dated and received at least two weeks before camper arrives at camp) with the balance owing.
- Be sure to look over our ‘Are you ready for camp?‘ checklist before arriving at camp.
- All sessions begin on Sunday afternoon (4:00 – 5:00 pm) and end Friday afternoon (2pm) (except for Mini Camps or Day Camps.)
- LIT Sessions are for “Leaders In Training”. This will now be a two week training session with participants having the opportunity to complete both sessions in the same summer. Participants having completed Session A in 2017 can choose to take part in this year’s 2nd week of the LIT program to complete their training granted they were considered to have successfully completed their session in 2017 to make this arrangement please contact the camp office.