Hand in Hand, Faith in Action
Note: both pages must be completed.
If you have trouble opening these files, please contact the camp office and we will mail you a form.
Early Bird Registration prior to May 15 $320
Registrations received after May 15 $340
** Day Camps available for all sessions $45/day**
** Please note a slight increase in our weekly rate due to increased operation related costs **
|July 3-6||1||Tadpole Mini (5-10 yrs)||$170|
|July 8-13||2||Child Adventure (8-11 yrs)||$340|
|July 15 – 20||3||Teen Challenge (12-15 yrs)||$340|
|July 22 – 27||4||Child Adventure (8-11 yrs)||$340|
|July 22 – 27||4||Leaders in Training A (15-17 yrs)||$340|
|July 29 -Aug 3||5||Teen Challenge (12-15 yrs)||$340|
|Aug 5-10||6||Child Adventure (8-11 yrs)||$340|
|Aug 5-10||6||Leaders In Training B (15-17 yrs)||$340|
|Aug 12-17||7||Teen Challenge (12-15 yrs)||$340|
Camp Sheldrake accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
*NEW* – Camp Sheldrake has limited spaces for Day Camps for Child Adventure and Teen Leadership weeks!!!
Contact our office for more information (506) 622-8907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy – To register a camper, please download our registration form (above), or contact the camp office to have one mailed to you. A deposit in the amount of $100 (non-refundable) and a post-dated cheque for the remainder of the fee must accompany a signed registration form. The post-dated cheque must be dated at least two weeks prior to the start of the session and is non-refundable after that date. On Line Registration is available. Same conditions apply to On Line Registration.
Camp Sheldrake Inc. reserves the right to prematurely end any camper’s session at camp due to misbehavior. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances. Refunds will not be issued in the event of sickness or injury that prematurely ends a camper’s session. However, at the Director’s discretion, a rain check option will be considered.
- For families in need of financial assistance, Camp Sheldrake offers a limited sponsorship program. Contact the camp office for details.
- Registration confirmation will be provided by phone as soon as we have received the completed and signed registration form, the $100 deposit, and a post-dated cheque (dated and received at least two weeks before camper arrives at camp) with the balance owing.
- Be sure to look over our ‘Are you ready for camp?‘ checklist before arriving at camp.
- All sessions begin on Sunday afternoon (4:00 – 5:00 pm) and end Friday afternoon (2pm) (except for Mini Camps or Day Camps.)
- LIT Sessions are for “Leaders In Training”. This will now be a two week training session with participants having the opportunity to complete both sessions in the same summer. Participants having completed Session A in 2017 can choose Week 1 or Week 2 to complete their training granted they were considered to have successfully completed their session in 2017.